Re: Releasing Slink (was Re: Please add new version of Release-Notes)

Philip Hands (phil@hands.com)
Tue, 02 Mar 1999 17:33:36 +0000

> 4. The 4 image maintainers(?) mail me Friday/Saturday to report progress,
> let me know when we have images ready to go. At that point I get them
> onto cdimage.debian.org so they can be mirrored worldwide ready for the
> end of Monday - this takes a _long_ time for ~7GB of image files.

If it helps for people to be able to log into cdimage.debian.org, and build
the CDs there --- mail me, and I'll give you accounts. There should be
a complete mirror of the archive there to build from.

You'll need to be quick -- I'm on holiday from 12:00 GMT tomorow.

Cheers, Phil.